Mosaic is an advanced aesthetic solution based on the latest in fractional technology.
Unlike traditional lasers and light-based technologies that achieve homogenous thermal damage at a particular depth, Mosaic's exclusive patented techniques work by delivering multiple arrays of randomized microscopic laser beams to the skin.
These beams produce deep, collimated Micro Necrotic Columns (MNCs) that can penetrate as far down to the reticular dermis, while sparing surrounding viable tissues. The skin's outer most layer acts as a protective dressing so healing time is reduced. The outcome produces more natural-looking and more uniform skin regeneration with minimal downtime and dramatic clinical improvements.
Mosaic has the ability to deliver substantial improvements while leaving the skin's outer most layer unaffected. The result is a wound healing process that stimulates natural collagen remodeling without significant downtime and risks.
After a single Mosaic Skin Regeneration procedure, your skin will be brighter and regenerated with fresh, renewed collagen. After 3 to 4 treatments, your skin will become tighter and scars will dramatically improve or disappear all together.
Other benefits include:
Mosaic Skin Regeneration is a simple and quick procedure. Patients will experience a tolerable mild heat induced in the skin via MNCs. Mild swelling and slight redness is expected to last for a couple of days. Keep in mind that no downtime is required and you will be able to resume your daily activities immediately. Cosmetic make up or tinted sun block easily marks any post procedure redness.
Mosaic Skin Regeneration will give you startling results after just one session. For maximum, dramatic improvement, 3 to 6 treatments are easily recommended. Consult your physician for more information and time intervals between treatments.
The greatest benefit of having a Mosaic procedure is that collagen and dermal elastin fibres are constantly being regenerated and skin quality will continue to improve for months after treatment. Patients are asked to come in for maintenance follow up session(s) once or twice a year, but are not required to do so.
1. Immediately after your treatment, your skin will feel like it is sun burnt. After applying cold packs, you will leave the centre with a soothing cream and sun screen applied to the treated areas. Continue icing the treated areas for ten minutes every hour, if possible.
2. If your face has been treated, sleep on an extra pillow, elevating your head, which can then help decrease swelling. It is normal to have swollen eyes in the morning.
3. Expect the treated area to swell and look red for 2 to 5 days after treatment. On day 2 or 3 your skin may seem a little dark (a bronze appearance) and feel rough (epidermal debris/ microscopic crusting).
4. Generously moisturizing the skin, several times a day, will help to reduce post procedure swelling and redness. Epidermal debris will peel efficiently and more naturally. It is important to use skin products that are fragrance free and have no active ingredients (Vitamin A, fruit acids etc).
5. For more natural looking results, refrain from prematurely peeling the epidermal debris.
6. Avoid excessive/ harsh sun exposure. Sun block is always recommended when heading outdoors. Sun block also works to protect fresh new skin that emerges during the peeling process. Sun block should be re-applied throughout the day. Failure to do this, will result in post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin).
7. While redness remains, avoid heavy drinking and exercise, as well as dry climates such as saunas.
8. Healing time varies from person to person. You should see an improvement in your skin texture shortly after the first treatment. Fine lines and deeper lines can improve, but will take longer. The fibroblast in the dermis of your skin will begin to build new collagen over the next 3 to 6 months. Abnormal colour and uneven skin tones will improve with each treatment.
9. The interval period between treatments can vary from 3 to 6 weeks, depending on the condition of your skin. Spacing treatments further apart will not diminish the results.
10. Consult your physician for information regarding future maintenance sessions and further recommended post procedure skin care.
11. Lasermed and your physician endeavour to provide you with a satisfying experience, so please contact us should you have any questions before or after treatments.